Generally, Measureful collects the following types of information:
- Visitor Data & Anonymous Visitor Data: When we refer to “Visitor Data” we mean data that allows someone to identify or contact a Visitor, including, for example, their name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, as well as any other non-public information about them that is associated with or linked to any of the foregoing data. When we refer to “Anonymous Visitor Data” we mean data that is not used, or intended to be used, to identify a particular Visitor.
- Subscriber Data & Anonymous Subscriber Data: When we refer to “Subscriber Data” we mean data that allows someone to identify or contact a Subscriber, including, for example, their name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, as well as any other non-public information about them that is associated with or linked to any of the foregoing data. When we refer to “Anonymous Subscriber Data” we mean data that is not used, or intended to be used, to identify a particular Subscriber.
- Commerce Data & Anonymous Commerce Data: When we refer to “Commerce Data” we mean data that relates to the financial performance of a Subscriber company, including figures related to their company’s sales, revenue, costs, vendors, customers, inventory and discounts, as well as transaction information that may include personally identifiable information of a Subscriber company’s customers. When we refer to “Anonymous Commerce Data” we mean data that is not used, or intended to be used, to identify a particular Subscriber or customer of Subscriber.
- Visitor Data, Subscriber Data and Commerce Data may be referred to herein collectively as “Personal Data.” Anonymous Visitor Data, Anonymous Subscriber Data and Anonymous Commerce Data may be referred to herein collectively as “Anonymous Data.”
1. User Consent
2. A Note to Users Outside of the United States
Your Visitor Data, Subscriber Data or Commerce Data, as applicable, may be processed in the country in which it was collected and in other countries, including the United States, where laws regarding processing of personal data may be less stringent than the laws in your country.
3. Visitor Data & Anonymous Visitor Data
We collect Personal Visitor, Subscriber and Commerce Data as described below:
1. Personal Data Provided to Us
When you provide us feedback or contact us via e-mail we will collect your name and e-mail address, as well as any other content included in the e-mail, in order to send you a reply. We may collect your first and last name, e-mail address, professional title, company name, and password when you create an Account. We may collect Personal Data on the Site when we make clear that we are collecting it and you voluntarily provide it, for example, when you add additional services to your account. We also collect other types of data that you provide to us voluntarily, such as your operating system and version, product registration number, and other requested information if you contact us regarding support for the Services. We retain information on your behalf, such as files and messages that you store using your account.
2. Collection of Commerce Data
We may collect Commerce Data directly from you through the Site. We may also receive Commerce Data about you, your company or your customers from our partners, including Google Analytics. This information may include various financial data relating to your company’s e-commerce website. This information may be shared with us manually or automatically through the establishment of an application programming interface (API) with our partner. We may add this information to the Commerce Data we have already collected from you via our Site in order to improve the Services we provide.
3. Data Collected Through Technology
- To make our Site more useful to you, our servers (which may be hosted by a third party service provider) collect information from you, including your browser type, operating system, Internet Protocol (IP) address (a number that is automatically assigned to your computer when you use the Internet, which may vary from session to session), domain name, and/or a date/time stamp for your visit.
In general, Personal Data is used either to respond to requests that you make or to aid us in serving you better. We use such Personal Data in the following ways:
- to facilitate the creation of and secure your account on our network;
- identify you as a user in our system;
- provide improved administration of our Site and Services;
- provide the Services you request;
- improve the quality of experience when you interact with our Site and Services;
- send you a welcome e-mail to verify ownership of the e-mail address provided when your account was created;
- send you administrative e-mail notifications such as security or support and maintenance advisories;
- respond to your inquiries related to employment opportunities or other requests;
- to make telephone calls to you, from time to time, as a part of secondary fraud protection or to solicit your feedback; and
- to send newsletters, surveys, offers, and other promotional materials related to our Services and for other marketing purposes.
4. Use of Commerce Data
Unless we have a separate authorization from the data subject, we will not use the Commerce Data we collect for any reason other than to provide the Services the Subscriber requests and improve the quality of experience when the Subscriber interacts with our Site or Services. For illustration purposes only, we may use the name of a customer of Subscriber to help the Subscriber analyze that particular customer’s spending habits as part of our Services, but we will never contact that customer directly for marketing purposes.
4. Anonymous User Data
We may create Anonymous Data records from Visitor, Subscriber and Commerce Data by subjecting it to de-identification through the removal of all personally identifying data (including, but not limited to, names, addresses, phone numbers and email addresses) and through the use of generally accepted statistical de-identification techniques.
Measureful may use Anonymous Data, for illustration purposes only, to generate benchmarks and indices as part of our Service, to issue a press release as to the total revenue amount of our U.S. customers, to produce analysis of shopping cart abandonment rates, or to analyze request and usage patterns so that we may enhance the content of our Services and improve Site navigation. Measureful reserves the right to use Anonymous Data for any purpose and disclose Anonymous Data to third parties at its sole discretion.
6. Access and Control of Your Personal Data
Changes to Personal Data
You may change any of your Personal Data in your account by editing your profile within your account or by sending an e-mail to us at [email protected]. You may request deletion of your Personal Data by us, but please note that we may be required to keep this information and not delete it (or to keep this information for a certain time, in which case we will comply with your deletion request only after we have fulfilled such requirements). When we delete any information, it will be deleted from the active database, but may remain in our archives. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
7. Disclosure of Personal Data
In order to perform Services, we may contract with third party service providers, including service providers who may process payments on our behalf or provide technical support. These third parties may have access to user data required to perform their functions. All such parties are required to enter into a written agreement with us that they will not use the user data for any purpose other than to provide the services requested by Measureful.
Affiliates and Acquisitions
8. Security of Your Personal Data
Measureful is committed to protecting the security of your Personal Data. We use a variety of industry-standard security technologies and procedures to help protect your Personal Data from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. When you enter information in our form fields, we encrypt the transmission of that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL).
No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, while Measureful uses reasonable efforts to protect your Personal Data, Measureful cannot guarantee its absolute security. We also require you to enter a password to access your account information. Please do not disclose your account password to unauthorized people.
9. Additional Information
3rd Party Websites
With your consent we may post your testimonial along with your name. If you wish to update or delete your testimonial, you can contact us at [email protected].
Social Media Buttons/Widgets
11. Contact Information
Measureful Analytics, Inc. 1320 Yuba Street, Suite 106 Redding, CA 96001
You should know that we value your privacy. We will never share any of your personal information. Ever.